The Riverdale Park Arts Council educates and works for the understanding and appreciation of the arts for the Riverdale Park community and its residents.
2013 Summer Concerts@Town Center Market
Enjoy the inaugural summer season of performances by young artists on the patio of the Town Center Market, 4705 Queensbury Rd., Riverdale Park. The free, one-hour concerts are held Thursdays at 7 pm following the Riverdale Park Farmers Market in downtown Riverdale Park.
- July 18 - Violinist Jordan Johnson w/Yee Von Ng on Keyboard
- July 25 - Matthew Rynes Jazz Combo
- Aug. 1 - Gabriel Ferreira’s Woodwind Trio
- Aug. 8 - The Chung-Ah Chin Duo
- Aug. 15 - The Sevener Uppers Original/vintage Folk/Bluegrass
- Aug. 22 - Reising Amol Mehta – Jazz Sax & Keyboard
- Aug. 29 – Cellist Carol Anne Bosco
- Sept. 5 - Edward Jakuboski’s Classical Brass Trio
- Sept. 12 – Singer/keyboardist Alexandra August
Limited seating at Town Center Market – Bring Your Lawn Chair!
There will be craft beer and fine wines during the concert series. Dinner will be available on the patio. In case of inclement weather, concerts will be held inside Town Center Market.
a production of the Riverdale Park Arts Council, University of Maryland Clarinet Professor and Music Dept. Chair Robert DiLutis, and the University of Maryland School of Music. For additional information, see www.rpartscouncil.org for more information and concert updates